Psycho Culture

Psycho Culture

January 5, 2011

He Was Rush With It

Slither (2006 film)Image via Wikipedia
Hey
These naughty thoughts inside my head are mine
they are yours when you linger
sweet and warn between my legs
and they are perverse with sunday school ancient whispered
secrets that slither and slink like the satan in your
kitchen sink or a cockroach when you turn the light 
on because it's easier to lie in
the dark
i saw her plunging desperation the tri millennial slut miss
jezebel what a scandalous red disaster with her dancing 
all jerky and no shame her eyes never looked away from
your eyes that never left me with your fuck me
gaze so naked and i wanted to kiss your lips so rush with
our hot deception i could taste your poison as my sin and i
suffered in my desire that screamed now now as words tangled
with our bodies and sweat on skin on sweat on your mouth tongue
so fucking urgent now and those words were mine and
they were dirty they dripped with my sick need
and they fell damp beneath your ache like the sweet
slices of cantaloupes by the sink
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. An absorbing maelstrom of disturbing passion and desire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a really naughty girl!
    I won't say more in public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur, I am disturbingly passionate!! Suffer my desire!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me up with your thoughts...