Psycho Culture

Psycho Culture

December 13, 2010

Bad Trip

Tripping StarfishImage via Wikipedia
Just a freak of the weak
Getting sleazy comes easy
When the beat is sick
And your about to peak
On heroin and mushrooms
Move out of my way I'm queasy
Get me to the bathroom quick
Wow! I am rushing too soon
The world is starting to fade
As the colors start to spin
Insane I am tripping daisies
Don't let anyone come in
Reality is too real a shade
My mind is actually shimmering
Stop looking at me crazy
I can see Never Never Land
Where's Peter Pan?
I am not sure if I can talk
My name is what
I'm sinking in quicksand
Don't think I can walk
Cops? So what?
A night in jail is all I will spend
No big deal
So get off my high
What's your deal
I think your paranoid
I've got the power
I'm ten feet tall
I will be high forever
Nothing else really matters
Think I will climb the water tower
Did I just fall
I
I never
I never thought 
I'd splatter
I'm dead! I see my body splattered on the sidewalk.  Hey! That guy just walked by and kicked my eyeball!! 




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me up with your thoughts...