Psycho Culture

Psycho Culture

November 3, 2010

Hater

Your not my friend, you always bring me down

It’s a dead end, and your a fucking clown

You invade my life-

Twist everything around turn my world black

Quattuordecillion of thoughts

Your beginning to make me crack

Chemical imbalance my nerves taught

From the battles, bloodbath of war in zodiac

You threaten me scream your ugly names

While I am holding a knife are you insane

Your throat I wish to slit

Just stop your sick games

You think your a hero and I am a misfit

Want to watch as my knife cuts your skin

Though you made the first cut

What you’ve done to my soul the true sin

Whore, spread your legs, trailer trash, slut

The words that echo through my head

Crystalline fragments of pride

I know it won’t stop until one of us is dead

Set me up on your video camera

Now you threaten me with more lies

Radical concept but your the real hater

I only seek to defend myself and I despise

The role you cast me — trying to make me look bad

Where’s your honor, your integrity, your sad

Your hypocrisy knows no limit

Game over , I’m finished

Going to sit here and smoke a cigarette

Pick myself up again I’ve learned

Keep calm, stay cool, no need to fret

I can’t change a fool

It only adds more fuel

To your insanity

So, fuck it, I will die young and look pretty

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. just read a bunch of your stuff AWESOME dark and real, cant wait to get off work and read some more!!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me up with your thoughts...