Psycho Culture

Psycho Culture

September 2, 2010

Desperation

Watered down whiskey. Overflowing ashtray.  It's dawn and I fumble around for my leather jacket. I need to leave, because I just woke up, and I have no excuse to stay at this unfamiliar place. With a stranger who is sleeping naked beside me.  How could I expect anyone to forgive and forget all the bullshit drama I seem to need? Who is more pathetic, me or the masochistic motherfucker who wants to love me still? My life makes me want to vomit. Regrets and disgust. Headache. Morning cigarette. Public transportation.  I excuse myself from thinking.

Waiting for the world to change
Hoping to save
Her soul song a fate strange
Madness=mailine my pain
Slitip my razor
Shimmering slice of new dawn
In the absence of my soul 
My suffering spread
Hollow spirit
stained 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me up with your thoughts...