Psycho Culture

Psycho Culture

September 3, 2010

~~Today I won't Suck Toenails~~

  • WHAT REALLY MATTERS?
  • Focus on becoming a mature person-- 
         truly taking responsibility for my life & how it's turning out.

  • Let go of the old-- old habits and old anxiety bind me to a disempowering past
  •  LIVE THE TRUTH
  • FOLLOW MY OWN PATH
  • address all the shit I've been avoiding
  • discover my truest gifts
  • recognize my old self destructive patterns
  • access my willingness to live in the world
  • CHOOSE MEANING OVER HAPPINESS
  • love yourself-- despite feeling unloveable
             flawed does not mean that I am not worthy of love, respect and the power 

             redo my life!!




~~ It's now or never-- you must live in the present--launch yourself on every wave, find eternity in the moment!!~~
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me up with your thoughts...