Psycho Culture

Psycho Culture

August 23, 2010

Metaphysic Jism

Mihály Zichy: (Masturbation) 1911, copper engr...Image via Wikipedia
{ mental masturbation }

I can't stop moving
my mind I'm losing
I never believe the things
that I see
I'm redeemed by the demons in my dreams
My soul is full
of crazy wicked things












.....AS HIGH AS A JEW ON RESSURECTION SUNDAY........

 MISTAKEN

Sometimes I wish you had seen
what I've seen
heard what I heard'
as if that would solve anything
passions underrated
often mistaken for madness


                  ~LIFE IS ALL LIES~ 

Photobucket

~~~~~~I tried to catch a rainbow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Photobucket


I wish to see the good in life
                   Only I tend to be the masochistic kind
                                            so I remain only a bit nihilistic




I was the song---- Photobucket








Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jet!! I guess your the first to visit... more to follow hopefully!!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me up with your thoughts...