Psycho Culture

Psycho Culture

August 23, 2010

Circle Jerk & Venom

Visual representation of The double-aspect the...Image via Wikipedia
I invite you to paddle along with me on a stream of consciousness.  Round and round we'll go...where we will end up? Fuck if I know.

This piece will be entirely artless, lacking in any significant form, just you and me and whoever wants to join in~~~ this world wide circle jerk we all so cheerfully inhabit.

It took seven years of being alone to finally convince myself I was alone.

Seven years ago I had a life that I murdered. It took seven years to convince myself that it was dead.

I was never really convinced myself that it was dead.  I just pretended to myself=lie to myself.....


I am love {ed}. Love is filled with venom.  I am the snake bite.
I am the ghost that has been seemingly haunting your thoughts. I've kissed you in those thoughts a thousand and eight times.

When I was a stranger to myself-- stranger than myself, I would often lie to myself.

Telling myself things like:  I'm kidding myself

Cause you know I am full of shit

I know I am full of shit......


Photobucket






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me up with your thoughts...